Sunday, October 14, 2007

Where Is The Sunshine?

The sunshine I am referring to is the sunshine in my life. I've been sick so long I'm beginning to forget how I felt when I wasn't. Damn! Give me a break here! For the last few days, until today, I have not had an appetite. I ate, but it was to put fuel in my body, nothing tasted too good.

I don't know what I have. I think it is the flu. When I called the doctor and described our symptoms, homing for some antibiotics, or SOMETHING! she said it was a bad cold and wouldn't prescribe anything but some old cough syrup which we didn't need as we were not having any trouble coughing. Haha! Anyway, I have been trying to doctor it from across the counter medicines . . . It ain't working, Maude.

I don't have the energy for anything. I'm letting things go around the house because I don't really give a shit. Dottie sure can't do it, so it'll just have to wait until I am well enough to take care of it. Misdemeanors & Felonies has taken a backseat because of all this, not that I was sitting the world on fire before the plague visited us. Still, I was doing something. Now I am doing nada.

I am supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow for blood work and EKG, etc., all that jazz, but if I feel like I do today I'm not going . . . the hell with it. It seems this blog/diary/whatever has turned into a whining place and I hate whiners! See you tomorrow . . .

MY NOVELS:

Write To Murder . . .
http://www.lulu.com/content/956621

Margaret and David: A Love Story . . . http://www.lulu.com/content/1072842

My Mother's Revenge . . . http://www.lulu.com/content/1132742

No comments: